Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing #21: The Thing that Almost Killed Me (and the wife)

This is becoming rather arduous. Maybe it's because I'm so close to being finished with my 23 things that my brain has turned to more mush. Here it is, 11:05 at night and I'm still trying to get my podcast video to show up on my blog...let me take care of other stuff first and maybe the solution will come to me...
My podcast experience is limited to "Wait Wait Don' Tell Me", the NPR comedy news show on Saturday mornings. If I miss it, I have a subscription through iTunes and get it later that day. With all the technology available today, everyone should be poscasting. I could even podcast myself to my students if I was absent. I'll have to try that sometime. It's an incredibly easy way to share information, and to really personalize it by making videos.
I think I figured this out. If so, I shall celebrate with a bowl of cereal before bedtime. Here goes...
http://media.switchpod.com/users/aggiegooner/seashore1.wmv

3 comments:

Christie said...

WOW! You are QUITE the photographer! This looks great! Great blog title too, you're so clever. Thanks for the offer on the help...it's going easier at the moment, but next time i start stressin', i'm callin' you two! (only 5 more days until it's due-yike).

Cheryl Laucher said...

Aw, those are some BEAUTIFUL shots! What a lovely family. Thanks for sharing.

VWB said...

what a nice thing you have shared with us.

BTW..if you create a PhotoStory, it does not necessarily need to be saved to switchpod...it can be uploaded directly to Blogger, but must be saved as .wmv (not wp3 which is the default project save). the ability to save it as .wmv is on the same save page.
then you just use the video button on your post page.
horatio can help you with then next one