Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thing #11: Library Thingy

This website will probably save my life this year. I'm going back to teaching reading, but I haven't read any YA stuff in years. Hopefully this will site will give me an idea on how to direct my stronger readers and help me catch my slackers, unless they've found this website or another one like it.
I look forward to having some time to myself to participate in the discussions, especially since I won't be able to participate in the social studies book studies.

2 comments:

Cheryl Laucher said...

I'm so glad you'll be a reading teacher and will help kids learn to love reading. Welcome aboard! There's plenty of great stuff out there.

AWM said...

I am a high school libraian and spend lots and lots of time thinking about and choosing books. If I can help you with YA in anyway, just email me. If nothing else, you can always say to yourself, "Are you kidding me!!??"

PS I'm married to a grillster, so let me know if you get that perfect selection. Thanks.