Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thing #23: I'm Outta Here!!

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I enjoyed setting up the RSS's and getting more news than I can shake a stick at. I also liked the web 2.0 award winners. I found lots of that stuff amusing and very useful, although in a personal way.


How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? Yes, in this aspect. I realized in the last year or so that there have been so many new things going on that I had no clue about, so I am thankful to get an opportunity to learn these things and get credit for them.


Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I wasn't really surprised by any of the simplicity of these things. I figured that much. I was surprised at the number of blogs and people out there posting.


What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? Not much. I found it very easy to use and help was there when I needed it.


If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Yes


How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? I learned 23 more things to do in the class and every day.

I enjoyed this and it didn't kill me. Thanks for making 18 hours of credit worthwhile and easy to get.

2 comments:

Cheryl Laucher said...

WOO-HOO! CONGRATULATIONS! Now enjoy the little summer you have left. :D

VWB said...

So glad you decided to play with us!