Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thing #10: Image Generator

Finally had a minute to sit down and get some more work in. This was another 10 minute deal that turned into an hour. Maybe I'm just not disciplined enough. Like that's news to me...
Anyway, lots of fun with this. I chose to not make fun of a certain head of state (Angela what's-her-face yeah right!), and chose to make Magic cards instead. Loved the trading card maker. The format is from a trading card game I was addicted to back in the early 90's. I can see this being used for characters in books or for satire. It would also be good for kids' personal stats like books read, or GPA, stuff like that. It'd be cute. Here's a link to some Bush administration Magic cards that I didn't create, but they're quite amusing.

2 comments:

Nice Guy said...


Many more image generators @ www.ImageGenerator.org (online tools to make free graphics with your typed text, digital photos or your webcam).

VWB said...

I'm not seeing the link?